You Can All Go Back To Enjoying Bacon

I posted about the letter the National Pork Board sent to The Lactivist regarding one of the t-shirts sold to raise money for the Mother's Milk Bank of Ohio. For those of you who can't live without ribs, I am happy to report that th National Pork Board has apologized to Jennifer and is taking up a collection among staff members for a donation to Mother's Milk Bank of Ohio. Read all about it here.

Jennifer wrote, "I want to make it clear to my readers that based off of our contact with the staff at the National Pork Board it is quite clear to me that they were extremely upset that anyone would feel they were not supportive of nursing mothers. The fact that the staff has dug into their own pockets in order to make a contribution strikes me as extremely generous and I think that they should be applauded for their response to this issue."

Comments

Popular Posts