Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My New Favorite Onion Blurb

Hard To Tell If Wikipedia Entry On Dada Has Been Vandalized Or Not

I almost believe this to be a true story. Except a quick glance at the Wiki page shows it is, sadly, not true at all. Anyway, I found it hard to believe that any Reed student could actually find the time to talk to anyone at The Onion. (Hey, I have this year's Princeton Review rankings to back me up on that one.)

You know, years ago, I would say "Reed" to people and a lot of them would just give me a blank stare. Or I would get the oh so clever reply, "You mean Red College?" Now, I see the place mentioned in two separate media outlets on the same day and nary a mention of communism, atheism, free love, or taking tests in trees. What is the world coming to?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuntmother said...

There are never enough references to free love and anarchy and test-taking trees. Never.

Oh, and from about six posts down (I've been out of commission). You are TOO gorgeous. Really.

Missed hanging out here. Glad to be back.

9:39 PM, August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home