Shoes: Red Flower Fabric Heels


Another pair of red flower heels.

I found these at Salvation Army a couple years ago. Of course I clutched them to my chest as my eyes darted furtively to other shoppers, fearful they would snatch these beauties from my grasp (yes, stepping into a thrift store is exactly like becoming a character in an overwrought romance/spy novel, why do you think I enjoy it so much?)

These are surprisingly comfortable, despite being strappy and high heeled.

What they are not, however, is practical. These would be destroyed in a rainstorm and my feet would turn blue if I tried to wear them in winter (which, as far as my chronically icy feet are concerned, begins at Labor Day and ends at Memorial Day, just like the rule about not wearing white). So despite my love for them, I have never worn these in public. Yet. I have dreams of a future summer soirée and, in those dreams, these are on my feet.

Comments

Popular Posts