Alimum Knits

I have decided that I do not want this blog to turn into yet another knitting blog, but since I do knit and have stuff to say about knitting, it may be a good idea to have a separate blog wherein I may wax poetic on yarn and can post my patterns.

Okay, clearly I have an addiction to creating blogs. Which is crazy when we remember that I don't have very much free time in which I may get writing of any sort accomplished.

Of course, this doesn't mean that this blog will be a knitfree zone (anymore than the creation of the The Black Dress Project has meant that this has become a black dress free zone--except, of course, it has, but that is due more to laziness and the aforementioned lack of time.)

So if you are interested in knitting (or just really love reading my writing) you can check out my knitting blog. Of course, I have almost nothing posted at present, so you may want to wait a few days. Or weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts