How Old Am I?

I found this quiz and, of course, I had to take it. As you all know, I'm a sucker for the online quizzes.

You
You Are 28 Years Old
You Are 28 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, I definitely appreciate being told I am six years younger than I really am. But this is not my real age, or how old I look, but how old I behave. Am I so vain that I don't mind being called immature by a piece of technology just so I can also be told by the same piece of technology that I am over half a decade younger than I really am?

Well, obviously I am precisely this vain because I posted it here for all of you to read. Did you see? The blogthings quiz says I am 28! While I am not sure something like preferring tiramisu to creme brulee should really make a difference in terms of my age (either actual or "at heart") I am going to revert to the age old beer commercial response to these matters; why ask why? It says I am 28. How old are you?

Comments

Anonymous said…
dude, i actually am 28, and I bet the thing says I act like I'm 45.

Popular Posts