New Baby


Olivia Pauline was born on the afternoon of June 27, 2006. Here she is with her big sister, Abigail. My mom took Julian to meet her yesterday and he talked a little bit about the baby. Of course, he talked a lot about Abby.

Once again, I am thankful to Melanie for having a child when she did because it means my extended family's baby lust will be sated for a little longer (when you live in a family where few of the adult "kids" seem interested in breeding, those of us who have shown the capacity to have progeny get a lot of the pressure to do so.) Unfortunately, this will do nothing about my immediate family's baby lust. I just wish Jeff would get married already. Oh, and Jeff turned 31 last Saturday. I wished him Happy Birthday on the phone, but not here, so Happy Birthday Jeff!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations, pretty girl and cute baby!
Anonymous said…
congrats. Very cute, both of them.

Popular Posts