Genius

Mr. Taxi Cab Over Accessorizer

I have always been a fan of the "Real Men of Genius" radio campaign. This one, honoring Mr. Taxi Cab Over Accessorizer, may be the best--after I stopped laughing (something which was compounded by Julian repeating that he had junk in his trunk) I called Fred and told him that Budweiser would have to stop this ad campaign because I didn't think it would be possible to surpass this one. However, Wikipedia tells me there are hundreds of these ads and this one has been around for a few years, so obviously, they haven't run out of ideas and I will probably run across one I find even funnier. But for now, I too would like to raise a glass to the people who use glitter and christmas ornaments in order to turn their vehicles into carnival floats. I only wish I actually liked the taste of beer.

Comments

Popular Posts