Monday, December 10, 2007

Snow And Subsequent Fallout

The view from our front door last Wednesday night

The garden

The view from the back door

Julian helped shovel.

And then Julian and Fred built a snowbear.

All this snow inspired me to, finally, buy a pair of waterproof boots (though not technically snow boots).

Julian was kind enough to model them for a photo. I also designed and knit myself a hat. Julian was not quite as accommodating for this photo.


Which meant I had to model the hat myself.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those boots make julian look unbelievably tall...that is unless he has actually grown a foot since thanksgiving, in which case, they make him look just right.
Val

12:50 AM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Oh, The Joys said...

I can't imagine. It's 75 here.

1:56 PM, December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home