Peace On Earth, Can It Be?



Of course you have seen this before and have pondered the strangeness of it all. But, odd as it once may have seemed, David Bowie and Bing Crosby turn out a pretty great rendition of The Little Drummer Boy.

Another unexpected holiday favorite is The Cocteau Twins cover of Frosty The Snowman (though sadly without any "bumpity bump bumps")



Aztec Camera recorded a great instrumental medley of Christmas songs called Hot Club of Christ which is fabulous and, sadly, hard to find



Ernie and Bert get in on the Christmas cheer



And, because I think it may make Rebecca really happy, I include the video for Last Christmas by Wham! I know I lived through it, but I can't believe anyone actually wore clothes like this or allowed stylists to do this sort of thing to their hair.




Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts