Eight Nights of Chanukah Music: How Do You Spell Channukkahh?


I figured we could also celebrate (C)Ha(n)nu(k)ka(h)h because there is so much awesome music out there and, really, the dominant winter holiday already gets so much attention, shouldn't we shine a light on all fabulous songs celebrating the Festival of Lights?

I love this song. Who among us has not asked this question? I love the line, "A Spanish kid told me that it starts with a silent J. But Julio was wrong. Or maybe he was right." Lauren can confirm if (C)Ha(n)nu(k)ka(h)h is spelled with a J in Spain. Or maybe she can't. And, trust me, the song just keeps getting better. I mean, how could I not love a song which gives a shout out to the word antidisestablishmentarianism, the longest non coined and nontechnical word in English?

Chag Chanukah Sameach!

Comments

Popular Posts