Twelve Days of Christmas Music: I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With A Dalek


This is what happens when you enter "the Go-Go's Christmas" into the search box on Youtube. Of course I had to share it with you because, well, it's so goofy and it's about Daleks. While, I think we can all agree that it is no surprise this band recorded only this one record and the name the Go-Go's was available for Jane Weidlin, Belinda Carlisle, et al. to use a decade later, the song itself is not completely without charm. Sure, I would rather spend Christmas with the Doctor than with any of his enemies, but I don't begrudge any fan their desire to spend the holiday with a Dalek who asks politely for plum pudding and custard.

Comments

LSpring72 said…
The ultimate in cheese. And what's with the speech impediment?

Popular Posts