Fun With The Internet
I found this at Jhianna's blog.
1. Go to Wikipedia and enter your birthday without the year: January 23
- 1533 - Anne Boleyn, mistress of Henry VIII of England, discovers herself pregnant.
- 1973 - President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
- 1977 - The first segment of the Roots mini-series airs on ABC.
- 2002 - Reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped -- and subsequently murdered -- in Karachi, Pakistan.
3. List two important birthdays:
4. List one death:
- 1989 - Salvador Dalí, Catalan artist (b. 1904)