Friday, November 02, 2007

Day Off


Julian spent the night at my mom's house last night and she will be taking him to lunch or the park (or both) today. Which means I am free like a bird.

So what are my big plans?

I am getting a massage this morning. Then, well, the world is my oyster. I know that I have a novel to write and all, but wouldn't it be totally counterproductive to get a massage and then sit at a computer for the rest of the day?

I have some clothes to sell at the resale stores, maybe I'll go shopping.

Or maybe...

I don't know.

It has been a long time since I have found myself in this position.

Any suggestions?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

OH, I'm so jealous.

I would take a long nap, for starters. Then maybe a long bath, with a good book. Then? I'd probably clean, and then waste the rest of the day on the computer. *sigh*

Have fun!!!

10:44 AM, November 02, 2007  
Anonymous radical mama said...

Like, besides a massage and shopping? I always like a good nap with no interruptions.

Actually, I've spent way too much time window shopping at Target to get Christmas present ideas, so I don't think I'm one to be giving advice.

2:13 PM, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home