Day Off


Julian spent the night at my mom's house last night and she will be taking him to lunch or the park (or both) today. Which means I am free like a bird.

So what are my big plans?

I am getting a massage this morning. Then, well, the world is my oyster. I know that I have a novel to write and all, but wouldn't it be totally counterproductive to get a massage and then sit at a computer for the rest of the day?

I have some clothes to sell at the resale stores, maybe I'll go shopping.

Or maybe...

I don't know.

It has been a long time since I have found myself in this position.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Judy said…
OH, I'm so jealous.

I would take a long nap, for starters. Then maybe a long bath, with a good book. Then? I'd probably clean, and then waste the rest of the day on the computer. *sigh*

Have fun!!!
Anonymous said…
Like, besides a massage and shopping? I always like a good nap with no interruptions.

Actually, I've spent way too much time window shopping at Target to get Christmas present ideas, so I don't think I'm one to be giving advice.

Popular Posts