While You Wait...

So I knew in October that I was going to attempt NaNoWriMo again this year. I did not know that I would attempt NaBloPoMo until October 31. This meant that up until the last moment, I thought I had to get my non-fiction writing ya-yas out before November 1.

So, as it turned out, I gave up on the novel fairly early on in the month and have thrown myself into the blog. Which is not a bad thing. And I am being barraged by many ideas for what to post next, ideas which may take a few hours, days, weeks, months to develop into the essays I envision.

So, while you are waiting for me to write something brilliant, or if you have found my blog throuh NaBloPoMo and want more of me, go read the essay I wrote right before November began (yeah, I am proud of it) or maybe something from years ago or something else from years ago or my thoughts on the death of Anna Nicole Smith. Hey, just go to the archives and browse if you miss me. And feel free to leave comments.

Comments

Popular Posts